- Owner: Milwaukee Bucks LLC (@)
- Filed §1(b) on April 9, 2015
- IC 16: Printed Matter and Paper Goods (i.e. Basketball trading cards; magazines in the field of basketball, catalogs in the field of basketball, commemorative game and souvenir programs related to basketball; newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, and game schedules in the field of basketball; bank checks, check book covers, check book holders, comic books; non-magnetic credit cards and telephone calling cards not magnetically encoded; money clips)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was April 15, 2015. … Here’s a breakdown of how the Bucks performed in the 2016 Summer League.
“SKECHERS GO BASKETBALL”
- Owner: Skechers U.S.A., Inc. II (@)
- Filed §1(b) on February 15, 2015
- IC 25: Footwear
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was February 10, 2016. … Skechers headquarters are located in Manhattan Beach, California.
- Owner: Narobo, Inc.
- Filed §1(b) on October 19, 2015
- IC 09: Electrical and Scientific Apparatus (i.e. Computer application software for mobile phones, namely, software for capturing a video of a user’s basketball dribbling activity and providing feedback analysis therefrom; Computer game software for use on mobile and cellular phones; Electronic game software for handheld electronic devices)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was May 5, 2016. … The company is located in Woodmere, New York.
- Owner: Center Jump Professional Basketball, Inc. (@)
- Filed §1(b) on October 14, 2014
- IC 41: Entertainment services (i.e. Basketball camps; Entertainment in the nature of basketball games; Organizing and conducting athletic competitions and games in the field of basketball)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was December 1, 2014. … CJPB is located in Taylor, Michigan. … It is “the world’s original and first co-ed basketball league.”
“PROTECT THE NEST”
- Owner: Arizona Cardinals Football Club LLC (@)
- Filed §1(a) on November 29, 2015
- IC 41: Entertainment and Entertainment services (i.e. Providing sports and entertainment information about American football accessible by means of radio, television, cable, satellite, audio, video, web based applications, mobile phone applications and computer networks; entertainment services, namely, cheering, chanting, singing and other motivational activities for entertainment, amusement and recreation at professional American football games and other special events)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was 2006. … Unfortunately the last time that the Cardinals played at the University of Phoenix Stadium and showcased “Protect The Nest,” they defeated the Green Bay Packers, 26-20, in the NFC Divisional Round. But did the Cardinals convert a beautiful Hail Mary? The answer is no.
- Owner: Tropic Bowl (@)
- Filed §1(a) on February 4, 2016
- IC 41: Entertainment services (i.e. Participation in football events and games; Organizing sporting events, namely, football events and games)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was February 15, 2009. … Located in Clearwater, Florida, the Tropic Bowl “is a premier FBS Division I level College Football All Star Game played in Florida … [and] played annually in January to showcase the top seniors to NFL scouts.”
- Owner: IFL Partners, LLC (@)
- Filed §1(a) on December 9, 2015
- IC 16: Paper Goods and Printed Matter (i.e. Decals; Entry tickets; Event programs; Note cards; Photographs; Picture cards; Postcards and greeting cards; Posters; Souvenir programs concerning Indoor Football)
- IC 25: Clothing
- IC 41: Entertainment services
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was December 9, 2015. … 2016 is the inaugural season for the Spokane Empire (@). … This past Sunday the Empire defeated the Nebraska Danger, 55-44, in the Intense Conference Championship.
- Owner: Chicago Cubs Baseball Club, LLC (@)
- Filed §1(a) on September 25, 2015
- IC 24: Fabrics (i.e. Cloth pennants, cloth flags, cloth banners)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was December 31, 1995. … It is important to note that the Cubs have not won the World Series since 1908.
- Owner: Fred Collins, Individual
- Filed §1(b) on March 23, 2015
- IC 28: (i.e. Golf training apparatus, namely, shirts used to promote an ideal swinging motion by restricting the ability of the arms to have a full range of motion, to promote an ideal swinging motion through the incorporation of zippers located on the armpits of the shirts)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was April 21, 2015. … Collins, the owner of the company, lives in Houston, Texas. … More information on the company may be found here.
- Owner: WAF International Inc.
- Filed §1(b) on January 29, 2014
- IC 28: Toys and Sporting Goods (i.e. Covers for golf clubs; Fitted head covers for golf clubs; Fitted protective covers specially adapted for sports equipment, namely, golf; Gloves for golf; Golf ball markers; Golf club covers; Golf gloves; Head covers for golf clubs)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was January 2, 2012. … The company’s headquarters are located in Ontario, California.
- Owner: FC Dynamo Roc, Inc. (@)
- Filed §1(a) on July 21, 2015
- IC 41: Youth instruction in the nature of soccer clinics
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was June 15, 2015. … FC Dynamo Roc is located in Webster, New York.
- Owner: adidas AG (@)
- Filed §1(b) on May 6, 2015
- IC 28: Toys and Sporting Goods (i.e. Soccer balls)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was November 13, 2015. … The company’s headquarters are located in Herzogenaurach, Germany. … The English translation for Beau Jeu is “beautiful game.”
- Owner: Anderson University (@)
- Filed §1(a) for both marks on November 17, 2015
- IC 41: Providing courses of instruction at the college level; Organizing and conducting college sport competitions and athletic events
- Notes: First Use in Commerce for both marks was February 28, 2006. … Located in Anderson, South Carolina, the Trojans (NCAA D-II) compete in the Southern Atlantic Conference.
- Owner: Maryville University (@)
- Filed §1(a) on January 8, 2016
- IC 16: Paper Goods and Printed Matter
- IC 21: Housewares and glass
- IC 25: Clothing
- IC 41: Educational services (i.e. Providing courses of instruction at the undergraduate and graduate level at multiple sites and via a global computer network; providing collegiate sport competitions and athletic events)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce for all classes was April 10, 2015. … Located in St. Louis, Missouri, the Saints (NCAA D-II) compete in Great Lakes Valley Conference.
- Owner: University of Washington (@)
- Filed §1(a) for both marks on January 21, 2016
- IC 25: Clothing
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was November 1981. … Located in Seattle, Washington, the Huskies are a member of the Pac-12 Conference.
- Owner: EPG Enterprises, LLC (@)
- Filed §1(a) on December 9, 2014
- IC 28: Toys and Sporting Goods (i.e. Non-electric, non-optical sporting goods, namely, a device worn on the face to help golfers and baseball batters improve their swing by aligning their eyes to the ball and to the pitcher, respectively)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was February 5, 2014. … The company is headquartered in Waseca, Minnesota.
- Owner: Sportsmans Hub LP (@)
- Filed §1(b) on April 2, 2013
- IC 25: Clothing
- IC 35: Advertising and Business (i.e. Membership-based online retail stores featuring goods used for hunting, fishing, camping, marksmanship, general outdoor recreation, boating, and hiking; promoting the goods and services of others, namely, providing a members only website featuring promotional item giveaways to promote the goods and services of others)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce for both classes was March 30, 2016. … The company is headquartered in State College, Pennsylvania.
- Owner: Rudick Law, LLC
- Filed §1(a) on November 11, 2015
- IC 28: Toys and Sporting Goods (i.e. Sports training apparatus, namely, rebounder devices for use in lacrosse, for use in soccer, for use in field hockey, for use in hockey)
- Notes: First Use in Commerce was October 2, 2014. … While the owner is located in Sparks, Maryland, Flip Goalie (@) is located in Loco Hills, Kansas.